The Pennsylvania National Guard Associations (“PNGAS”) is the only organization solely dedicated to the 19,438 members and more than 67,000 veterans of the Pennsylvania National Guard and their families. The PNGAS mission is to help ensure the Pennsylvania National Guard is fully funded, manned, equipped, and trained to perform their federal and state mission and that members and veterans have the benefits they have earned.
Over the next 12-months, the Pennsylvania National Guard must recruit more than 2,300 new members to replace Guard members that have completed their commitments and/or retired. Accordingly, PNGAS legislative, budget and mission priorities reflect the critical need to attract, train and retain quality women and men in the Guard and recognize institutions that help optimize recruitment and retention strategies of the Pennsylvania National Guard.
- Registering as a job seeker is free and easy using our streamlined process.
- Upload multiple resumes, or create a resume using our easy resume builder.
- Applying to jobs becomes a single click process.
- Create Job Alerts and recieve email alert and/or real time text alerts when a relevant job is posted.
- Save jobs to review and apply to at a later time.
- View Application History to view job info, application date, and job status.
- Easily update your resume and contact info for employers to reach you.
- You may choose to hide your company name and/or location if desired.
- You may add screening questions to your posting to help identify the top candidates.
- Use our applicant tracking features including messaging applicants, adding notes to applicants, forwarding applicants to other staff.
- Search for passive candidates through our resume database.
- Organize resumes into folders and add recruiting notes.
- Contact candidate with link to existing job if desired.
- Other tracking features.