At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wholesale and Hotel Lockbox is looking for an experienced, dynamic, and highly self-motivated manager to lead within their Philadelphia, PA site, managing a team of 20-25 team members including scanning, mailroom, and retail processing.
A successful candidate will have demonstrated skills in both managing and leading with a focus on coaching and developing team members. This manager will manage an environment where continual process improvement and cost savings are priority. This operations manager must be able to multi-task and respond within a short time frame to requests or changes. To be a successful manager you must be able to staff according to volumes and thrive within a production environment, with multiple deadlines. The manager will also be responsible for managing the additional hours and overtime required by staff in order to meet production goals, ensuring that the overtime and additional hours are within the allocated monthly budget. Demonstrated verbal and written skills are a must for this management position. The operations manager will be expected to conduct regularly scheduled staff meetings, train and coach team members, address performance issues timely and write performance reviews. Other primary goals include understanding Lockbox audit requirements, assisting with audit deliverables, and maintaining acceptable audit ratings. This operations manager will be required to participate in designated employee recognition programs and work to increase overall employee engagement.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
WORK SCHEDULE: Friday-Monday, 8:00pm - 6:00am EST or until work is complete. Schedule flexibility is required.
**This is an open-ended schedule with the start and end time being determined by work flow. Team members and managers must stay until the work is complete.
**Eligible for 15% shift differential based on policy.
**Must be able to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
**Must be able to lift 15+ pounds
**Important Reminder When Applying: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.
- 3+ years of operations experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience in an operations environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to motivate and provide performance feedback to staff
- Ability to manage initiatives involving process improvements
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to organize and delegate work to others
- Banking operations experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
Other Desired Qualifications
- Lockbox experience strongly preferred, but will consider cash vault or check processing experience
- Ability to lift 15+ pounds
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $47,500 Mid: $66,000
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.