At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Internal Audit Team Manager, Sr. within PNC's Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Audit Team, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA, New York, NY, or Tampa, FL.
- Leads complex internal audits to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, efficiency of operations, and compliance with governmental regulation.
- Performs planning and risk assessment activities, develops audit scope, objectives, and work plans. Selects appropriate audit tests, identifies key controls, and uses statistical methods, surveys, interviews and computer-assisted audit techniques. Performs detailed and general reviews of internal audit work paper documentation. May perform complex testing procedures .
- Makes recommendations regarding the deployment of team resources and performs talent management activities .
- Coordinates procedures and reviews work papers supporting external audit of internal controls, business processes, and account balances .
- Maintains awareness of internal control audit trends to assure audit processes remain effective .
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
CompetenciesAudit And Compliance Function – Knowledge of and ability to manage the major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the Audit and Compliance (A&C) function or department.Business Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Internal Controls – Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance processes in internal controls.Planning and Organizing – Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.