Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Qurate Retail Group comprises seven leading retail brands – QVC®, HSN®, Zulily®, Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road® – all dedicated to providing a more human way to shop. Qurate Retail Group is the largest player in video commerce ("vCommerce"), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
Reporting to the Director, Streaming Product Experience the Streaming Optimization & Program Manager's role is to manage the technical relationship with third-party platforms (i.e., Roku, Fire TV, etc.), manage the prioritization of the product roadmap, and to create a process for evaluating what will provide the highest value working with Product and the Streaming Optimization Strategist.
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way.?We offer an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches?more than?200?million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via?multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
- You will support the Streaming Product team in identifying opportunities, risks and making business recommendations to achieve the goals of the streaming service
- You will outline requirements needed, strategic areas for investment, and projects affecting or guided by the streaming team for specific areas of focus
- Dependency Management - manages dependencies between other active and proposed projects, priorities, and programs. Connect the dots between competing and complementary projects across the streaming teams with Business Analytics. Be a project liaison and business representative for the technology organization
- Measurement Management – prioritize quantifying impacts and value of tech implementation work to help with prioritization and use
- Test Management – Represent needs of the team in specific tests and make proactive suggestions to keep pipeline of business testing moving related to responsibilities. Manage balance with Business and Analytics, Streaming Optimization, and Streaming Leaders on overlapping priorities
- Work with Streaming Optimization Specialist, responsible for analyzing data related to streaming performance and health, creating, and analyzing measurements to improve user experience and features
- Suggest and action priorities with our tech and testing partners
- Aid broader streaming organization in adoption of new technology deliveries and efforts
- Partner with third-party platforms like Roku or Google TV to identify holistic technical and editorial discovery opportunities
Additional responsibilities include:
- Intake Program Management - Represent needs and preferences of Streaming team in conversations related to tech prioritization, capabilities, and testing
- Program Management – Serves as partner for Streaming within IT and across our business. Maintain, contribute to, and create the intake process for IT areas of focus for future tech implementations, pilots, tests and programs to guide improvements, viewers and revenue
- Communications Management - manages communication with executive partners, escalating risks, recommendations. Highlighting and building upon successes and provide on-going reporting and tracking
- Manage the technical relationship with third-party platforms to identify areas of opportunities
- Team Collaboration - Align with several streaming and tech teams to lead tech roadmap and business progress. Roll out & manage use of new capabilities delivered throughout the business teams & ensure they are aware of how to best put into practice, measure & maximize upon delivery
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of product and/or project management and reporting experience
- Streaming, Media, and entertainment industry experience
- Communicate and perform at a high level within technical teams with varying goals and missions
- Financial skills
- Experience with IT/Product Management, Website SEO Strategy, financial planning process and projections
- Experience handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Presentation skills with excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) & PowerPoint
- Open to agile work approach
- Ability to perform autonomously in a fast paced and rapidly changing/developing environment
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.