Post University is currently accepting applications for Associate Faculty – Business Administration (part-time) to join our team.
POST UNIVERSITY’S STORY:
Post University is a world class, non-traditional learning institution with over 100 years’ rich tradition in making career goals and aspirations become a reality for countless students from across the United States and over 40 different countries. Our growth history is based on retaining passionate professionals who treat students and each other with amazing service. Our business model is simple – “We Make It Personal!” and “We CARE!”
The Post success story is based on our daily journey wherein each associate lives, thinks and behaves “outside the box” of traditional solutions or cultures. Post University is a family of the best and brightest trail blazers, inspired by our routine way of life – bold, disruptive, and fun! We are singularly focused difference-makers in the classroom, in the communities we serve, and the non-profit charities we support!
Post University is looking to establish a pool of experienced teaching professionals to fill potential part-time teaching positions in the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business located at our campus in Waterbury, CT.
- Master’s Degree in Business required. Doctorate preferred (i.e., Ph.D., JD, DBA).
- Additional part-time assignments may be available teaching Business Administration courses to online, remote-site, and blended class populations using accelerated 8-week formats.
- The ability to have a flexible schedule to teach traditional on-ground classes on our main campus is a plus.
- Employ a range of strategies to foster student learning, to engage in student discussion in an active learning environment on campus and/or online setting.
- Promptly assess student performance and appraise students of progress.
- Applied technology skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) are required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills and demonstrate a passion for teaching and learning.
- Knowledge of educational Learning Management Systems (Such as Blackboard LMS) is a plus.
Teaching opportunities are available for the following topics:
- BUS 211 Baldrige Principles and Introduction to Quality Standards
- BUS 311 Managerial Communications
- BUS 315 Materials and Inventory Management
- BUS 320 Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- BUS 330 Business Analytics
- BUS 340 Business Ethics
- BUS 410 Applications in Supply Chain Management
- BUS 411 Business Policy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Incorporate current concepts in an applied methodology
- Develop & update course content
- Understand or have a working knowledge of Blackboard or similar LMS platforms
- Work individually with students in independent studies and internships
- Opportunities for career advancement available to successful & effective instructors
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 133-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. Founded in 1890, Post University is a student-focused, career-driven university committed to providing students with the knowledge, personal skills, and experience required to be leaders in their chosen fields
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.