Uncapped earning potential and rapid career growth are the result of individual performance and ownership among our Industrial Sales Representatives. Industrial Sales Representatives lead new business development, customer relationships, and client satisfaction in their assigned territories.
Founded in 1992 and owned by Blackstone, Tradesmen International is leading the industry for proven skilled craftsmen and labor consulting services, emphasizing Safety , Productivity and Craftsmanship. Our industry leading operations and service are a direct result of our dynamic, driven, and team-based culture.
This is an early career to Associate level position, ideally fit for candidates with 3-5 years of Outside Sales experience who are particularly familiar with industrial product-line and industry knowledge – for example, plant maintenance, manufacturing, or machine shops just to name a few. As an Industrial Sales Representative for Tradesmen International, you will work to identify and seek out prospective clients and obtain contracts in order to place our Industrial Workforce in temporary to permanent positions in the field. Therefore, a hunter mentality is absolutely crucial for success in this role, and we are seeking candidates who exemplify the characteristics below in addition to a proven track record of success in a current or former industrial sales role:
- Self-starter with a drive to win –generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue via cold-calling and client management. Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Adaptable and resilient –overcome objections of prospective customers. Periodically conduct information-only presentations, such as trade show demonstrations.
- Relationship builder –Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining sales quotas. Perform professional presentations of company service(s), build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Maximize account potential and exceed quarter over quarter growth and profitability
- Execute a large amount of cold calling via email and outbound telephone calls
- Secure consultative meetings with key stakeholders and deliver professional presentations to maximize partnerships and continually grow sales
- Routinely follow up with prospects and clients while utilizing a CRM (Bullhorn experience a plus)
- Maintain current and develop new business opportunities and client partnerships
- Problem solve client requests and resolve issues in a professional and timely manner
- Drive client satisfaction through personal accountability and a results-oriented approach
We offer all our Industrial Sales Representatives an annual base salary plus uncapped commission structure, as well as a comprehensive Total Rewards Benefits Package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision coverage, short term disability, voluntary supplemental life insurance and paid time off.
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Posted Date 1 week ago (11/20/2020 8:26 AM)
Req ID 2020-284769
Category Sales and Sales Related - Sales Representative, Services
Job Board IN
Employment Type Regular Full-Time