DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Review daily production needs and organize any hot orders.
· Review attendance and fill in for absent team members.
· Start morning stretches and five (5) minutes meeting in absence of Supervisor and Team Leader.
· Walk through the line and respond to any problems with the start-up, notify management if necessary.
· Contact material handlers or stockroom for any needed material/supplies/parts.
· Check production flow and make any adjustments needed.
· Pres shift and lunchtime weld break samples. Perform quality audits throughout the shift.
· Check samples and monitor the production of all sample units.
· Check to make sure repairs are ordered and daily production/parts are complete and trucks shipping is clear.
· Monitor team member safety and surrounding environment.
· At end of the shift make sure all machinery and lights are turned off.
· Assist with training of new team members.
· When the supervisor is absent the Team Leader steps into the Supervisor role and the Area Leader steps into the Team Leader role.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· High school diploma or an equivalent combination of experience and education to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
· Requires a minimum of three years of experience working in a production environment.
· Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to read and interpret regulations and policies in accordance with Company guidelines.
· Ability to interface with individuals with diverse backgrounds at varying levels of the organization.
· Able to train and motivate department personnel.
· Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications.
· Ability to work flexible hours depending upon the needs of the department.
Our benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness for you and your eligible spouse/dependents. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. Our medical plans include a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) option to help you save for health care costs. Below is a list of benefits you will enjoy while working with our company.
· Medical plans with HRA or HSA options
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Voluntary Life Insurance
· Supplemental Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurances
· Company paid Short-Term Disability
· Company paid Long-Term Disability
· Paid time off (PTO), including Vacation, Personal, and 8 paid Holidays
· 401k retirement plan with company match
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Yearly Wellness Clinic
MITER Brands is an equal opportunity employer. MI Windows and Doors does not discriminate based on religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable legally protected category.
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact:
Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Inspired to perform without outside help
Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications