Do you have a background in Labor Relations and handling contract negotiations? Are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in state government? If so, we are looking for an energetic individual for a position as a Human Resource Analyst 3!
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST APPLY TO THIS VACANCY POSTING, MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS AND RECEIVE A SCORE. YOUR SCORE IS ONLY VALID FOR THIS SPECIFIC VACANCY. ONCE THIS POSITION IS FILLED, YOUR SCORE IS NO LONGER VALID.
As a Human Resource Analyst 3, you will be responsible for the investigation and resolution of discipline and contractual grievances; representing the Department as a labor advocate; preparing Employer cases involving discipline, contract interpretation, and negotiation proceedings; and representing the Employer for unassigned cases at Area and State Committee level.
- Full-time employment
- Work hours are negotiable based on operational need
- Multiple positions may be filled from this posting
If you are looking for a challenging career and want to make a significant impact while helping people employed in the Commonwealth, apply today!Qualifications:
- Must meet PA residency requirement – For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow the link and click on Residency
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements: One year as a Human Resource Analyst 2 in the area of the parenthetical; OR one year as a Field Human Resource Officer 1, and one year of professional
experience in the area of the parenthetical; OR or two years of experience in the performance of professional human resource work, including one year of professional experience in the area of the parenthetical;and a bachelor's degree; OR an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Based on your answers to the supplemental application questions regarding education, you may be instructed to upload a copy of your college transcripts to your application
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
Veterans: Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. §7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans' Preference tab or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workplace diversity.
Further information on testing, assistance for persons with disabilities, veterans' preference, and other items can be obtained from:
- Score valid for this specific posting only
- Score based on information reported on application and supplemental questions
- Provide complete and accurate information or:
- score may be lower than deserved
- application processing may be delayed
- disqualification may result
- May only test once under this announcement
- Email notice of test results provided
Harrisburg: 2nd Level, Strawberry Sq. Complex, 320 Market St., P.O. Box 569, Hbg., 17108-0569; Telephone (717) 783-3058
Philadelphia: 110 North 8th St., Suite 503, Phila., 19107
Pittsburgh: 411 Seventh Ave., Room 410, Pgh., 15219
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS): 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals)