Company: ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages
Department: Lancaster Distribution Team 2
Job Location: 4900 Lancaster, PA
Other Potential Locations: Lancaster, PA
We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is a family-owned company committed to being a visible, engaged partner to the customers and communities we serve. We value diversity and individuality and when you thrive, we thrive. ABARTA offers the perks of a large corporation with the personalized touch of a smaller company. We are a workplace that encourages sharing ideas in a supportive environment, growing professionally, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and interacting with all levels of the organization. We would love for you to become a part of our family to help make our vision of Quenching the Thirst of Our Neighbors a reality!
- $100 for new safety shoes on your first day!
- Uniforms provided!
- Up to two weeks of paid time off in your first year, and three weeks the following year!
- As an ABARTA Coca-Cola associate, you can benefit from the great perks and discounts with many other companies we get through Coke!
- Deliver products to customers on an assigned route.
- Merchandise, display, and rotate products according to company standards.
- Invoice and Collect amounts due, settle accounts daily.
- Pick up company property & returns.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid CDL Class A Permit required and driving record within MVR policy guidelines required.
- Experience delivering packaged goods within a local market area, including driving on local streets and navigating busy parking lots.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to check a load for accuracy and stability
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Local delivery experience preferred.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a two- or four-wheel dolly.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
- Must be able to obtain CDL Class A license within 90 days.
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday starting between 4:00 - 5:00 am.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC applicants must submit to a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening, driving records (including minor moving violations) and will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorites/Women/Veterans/Disable/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more job postings and additional information about our company and culture, please visit our careers site at https://abartacocacola.com.