At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Accounting Analyst within PNC's Centralized Reconciling organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, Pa at the Nova Place location.
Scheduled Hours: M-F 7:30AM to 4PM
- Performs various clerical and routine accounting tasks in support of an operating unit.
- Posting entries, verifying and reconciling input to financial reporting systems.
- Responding to inquiries and contacting other departments or vendors to resolve a variety of problems.
- Entering cash transactions in ledgers and reconciling cash reports; preparing bank deposits.
- Processing payments and assisting in preparation of billings and other financial reports.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAccounting – Knowledge of and the ability to use the methods, processes, and tools for maintaining and preparing financial statements and reports.Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Financial Analysis – Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.Financial And Accounting Systems – Knowledge of and ability to use financial and accounting applications specific to the organization.Financial Reporting – Knowledge of processes, methods, and tools of financial reporting; ability to create and maintain accurate and thorough financial reports.General Ledger (G-L) – Knowledge of tools, practices and considerations for general ledger; the ability to update and validate general ledger data.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.