Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Innovation Group, a part of Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI), is dedicated to serving as the catalyst for transformational change across the company, focusing on fostering the growth of big ideas that will efficiently influence business models, processes, and programs in order to meet evolving customer needs. The team actively partners across the enterprise with business lines, data and analytics, operations, and marketing to provide resources, support, and visibility that will help transform business models, products, and services.
Artificial Intelligence Enterprise Solutions (AIES), part of the Innovation Group at Wells Fargo, was formed in early 2017 with the goal of enabling the enterprise to leverage AI capabilities to deliver insightful and personalized experiences for customers and team members, drive greater operational efficiency, and better manage risk.
One of the team’s key priorities is to develop, promote, and engage with an AI community across the company. This includes creating opportunities for team members to share their learnings and bridging the knowledge divide between the AI group and other lines of business. As an AI Consultant 2, you will build and own this program -- with the goal of accelerating the pace of AI innovation and adoption at the bank.
Responsibilities to include:
- Lead and execute our team member onboarding program for all AI team members across
- Organize and conduct our LOB meetings where AI education is needed
- Collaborate with key AI stakeholders to lead the strategy development of an effective AI education program
- Coordinate with AI product and operations leaders to strategize on future education needs for AI team members when new AI capabilities enter our product roadmap
- Coordinate with DMI (Data Management & Insights) / RPA (Robotic Process Automation) community of practice and AI Technology on all presentation material, event planning and production
A successful candidate has a passion for sharing knowledge with others. You are excited about the opportunity to create a targeted curriculum with various tracks for team members, identify training needs, and manage a broad range of strategic initiatives, with a focus on evaluating performance based on metrics. The ability to develop and maintain relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders is key as you will engage with analytic Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), the Learning & Development team, and various groups under the AI umbrella. Through close cross-functional collaboration, you will drive curriculum strategy and community engagement across these various audiences with a data-driven approach, playing an important role in evangelizing AI across the enterprise.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Business Analytics/Insights, or Digital Products/Program Management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- 2+ years of experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Chatbot, and Virtual Assistant
Other Desired Qualifications
- Customer Experience or Digital Transformation Analyst experience
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: program management, consulting, or strategic planning
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Experience in one or more of the following: strategic design and planning, implementation, learning and development, instructional design, training design
- Demonstrated ability in development large scale programs and seeing them through from vision to development, to delivery, to evaluation
- Ability to continuously refine programs based on data-driven and qualitative feedback to deliver exceptional experiences, gauge effectiveness, identify gaps, and refine analyses
- Experience with Camtasia or other multimedia design and content authoring tools
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills including SharePoint
- Experience with Confluence or other project and asset management tools
- Strong technical background
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.