At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
Responsible for leading the global administrative office property management portfolio team at one of the country’s leading financial institutions. This team manages more than 50 million square feet of office space, thousands of vendors, and an occupancy budget of $1.5B.
- Establishing organizational objectives, developing enterprise-wide operating policies and procedures, and developing long range strategic plans. Operations represent substantial financial risk and performance has corporate-wide impact. Manages a large staff through middle and upper management in several geographic areas.
- Oversight and direction of third-party property management firms providing services to the administrative office portfolio, and a high-performing Building Systems Group, which has responsibility for building system standards across the entire Wells Fargo properties portfolio.
- Provide strategic vision and tactical direction for enterprise-wide initiatives related to real estate strategies, including Workplace.
- Manage a significant administrative budget.
- Provide strategic leadership for the team with emphasis on change leadership through significant organizational transformation. Must lead with integrity and empathy to support the change.
- Quickly assess the strengths and capabilities within the current organization, implementing positive change relative to efficient and effective operations while driving team engagement, team member retention and team member development.
- Build strong relationships and work collaboratively across lines of business as well as with corporate partners to negotiate, influence, prioritize and meet business objectives.
- Partner effectively with leaders of Lease Administration, Transaction Management, Construction Management, Retail Property Management, Sustainability, and Finance/Accounting to ensure integration between groups and effective solutions for Wells Fargo businesses.
- Work effectively across time zones and cultures to successfully manage complex issues.
- Adheres to all country, state or local real estate requirements. Ensures compliance with Wells Fargo’s corporate policies as they relate to identifying and mitigating potential conflicts of interest.
- Travel domestically and internationally as needed.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
*Open to any of the hub locations of Wells Fargo*
- 7+ years of management experience
- 12+ years of experience in one or more of the following functional areas: real estate, process engineering, or project management
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make recommendations for efficiency
- Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound decisions
- Ability to positively influence, motivate, and direct diverse teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively manage and engage teams
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Strategic planning proficiency in basic construction, or basic building mechanical principles
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to resolve issues and make sound decisions under stress
- Demonstrated high ethical standards
- Good working knowledge of building management systems (BMS)
- Financial institution experience
- High degree of passion for efficiency, ethics and customer service
- Ability to bring a diverse team together towards a common goal
- Proficiency in Finance
- Self-starter, with a proven ability to think both strategically and tactically, diagnose opportunities and implement operationally often in ambiguous environments.
- Ability to successfully foster collaboration and results across diverse teams and global locations and build effective business and support partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Experience in leading development, implementation and adoption of long-term strategies, policies, protocols, governance and advancements without significant senior management direction.
- Management skills including proven ability to execute with quality and urgency within definitive timelines for completion while balancing multiple priorities.
- Proven leader with demonstrated experience in building and leading a team of managers, strong technical experts and high performing professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive, trusting work relationships with clients, vendors, peers and partners.
- Excellent and proactive consulting, collaborative, influencing and partnering abilities with business executives/leaders and partners while exhibiting strong diplomacy skills.
- Strong negotiation and creative thinking skills.
- Strong financial and analytical acumen, including how to review, analyze, manipulate and interpret financial analyses including book (GAAP) and cash projections and implications, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) financial analyses to enable clients to make more informed decisions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, time management and presentation skills with a leadership presence.
- Leader capable of attracting, mentoring, retaining and promoting talented and productive staff.
- Ability to be neutral/independent while providing strong credible challenges where necessary.
- Strong reputation of integrity, accuracy, consistency, strategic vision and detail.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.