You will lead a team of facilities/maintenance mechanics to support 24/7 production operations. Be a leader in building in areas of development, safety, and housekeeping. Ensure building and equipment performs at optimal levels to support fulfillment operations in shipping of orders to our customers. You will work onsite and report to the Facilities Manager working from Sun-Wed 6pm-4:30am.
- Leadership – Responsible for leadership of a shift of facilities mechanics to support fulfillment operations. May assist Facilities Manager in the development of short- and long-term goals for the department.
- Coordination – Coordinates maintenance activities with Operations. Communicate directly with the Operations department to coordinate maintenance work on equipment.
- Administration – Perform administrative responsibilities, including payroll management, individual development plans, performance improvement plans, coaching, evaluations, and regular one on ones.
- CMMS – Reviews work orders for accuracy and completion against standards. Provide metrics and details to Facilities Manager. Assign work, including developing work orders, assets review for accuracy, and inventory management.
- Critical Systems Inventory – Ensure accurate inventory accounting by ensuring spare parts are accounted for in work orders, against correct equipment. Monitor proper checkout process.
- Maintenance – Monitor and audit preventative maintenance programs to ensure accuracy, effectiveness and applicability to maintain equipment in optimal levels for production. Ensure maintenance procedures are followed as outlined in department procedures.
- Project Management – Participate and oversee building projects, including capital improvements, asset replacements and construction as assigned. May also be involved in process improvement projects at site level.
- Continuous Improvement – Partner with operations on programs for implementing continuous improvement projects and participate in Kaizen events.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Prefer a degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical from an accredited university.
- Minimum Experience: 3 years management in fulfillment/distribution, industrial manufacturing, or equivalent military experience. Some degree of electrical and mechanical experience combined with a basic knowledge of construction. Prefer 5 years maintenance management in fulfillment/distribution, industrial manufacturing, or equivalent military experience.