Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Qurate Retail Group comprises six leading retail brands – QVC®, HSN®, Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road® – all dedicated to providing a more human way to shop. Qurate Retail Group is the largest player in video commerce ("vCommerce"), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
Are you a college student looking for a career building internship experience in the area of Videography? QVC is looking for a student to help support our videography team this summer. This is a fantastic opportunity to help support our Content Production Videography team with live show and on-screen talent.
QVC is providing a full-time, paid summer internship that runs from 5/20/2024 to 8/09/2024. With a weekly commitment working onsite Monday through Friday.
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. We offer an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
- Help with for shooting compelling content and stories for use on QVC's multiple platforms: television, web, mobile, social and corporate.
- Implement technical and creative decisions while operating video equipment including cameras and support, lighting, and audio for content such as narrative stories, lifestyle product demos, how-to's, promos and corporate content.
- The Intern may also lead creative or administrative projects in different roles.
- Build and style sets to achieve marketing goals of production under the guidance of the Senior Videographer and Video Stylist.
- Set up and direct others in the setting up of lighting, measuring lighting with meters and scopes, and setting proper exposure of the camera.
- Manage media on video shoots on a variety of formats and codecs.
What You Bring
- Must be a junior, senior, or graduate student studying Broadcasting, Communications, TV Production or related fields.
- You must be a Junior, Senior or Graduate student enrolled in an accredited college, university or master's program.
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.