Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Qurate Retail Group comprises six leading retail brands – QVC®, HSN®, Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road® – all dedicated to providing a more human way to shop. Qurate Retail Group is the largest player in video commerce ("vCommerce"), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
Reporting to the Director, Pricing, and Inventory , the Sr Manager Pricing, and Inventory Analytics will be a Strategic business partner for the US Merchandising, Planning, and Operations Leadership. The role has responsibility for leading a team of Financial Business Partners responsible for budgeting and forecasting for merchandise financial plans and P&L line items.
- This position is hybrid remote, and be performed in West Chester, PA or St. Pete, FL
Who We Are
FP&A team is responsible driving our annual budgeting, forecast and strategic planning processes. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity and team ethic. QVC can provide a foundation for building a professional career a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.
- Create space for value creation with the merchandising, programming, pricing, and operations leadership.
- Influence strategic initiatives through data and storytelling.
- Provide financial analysis, modeling, and advisory services to assigned business unit. Identify opportunities to maximize return on investment related to business initiatives / strategies.
- Identify and quantify new business unit initiatives for fiscal integrity. Validate the financial assumptions and information which form the basis for strategic business decisions.
- Provide management with accurate and timely information necessary to make strategic operating decisions.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for business systems and processes projects.
- Contribute to post event analysis (Price Increases, Time Based Markdowns, etc.) where there is a significant impact to respective P&L responsibility.
- Lead the development of comprehensive Budget and Forecasts for assigned Merchant categories and Merchandise driven P&L items (Initial Margin, Returns, Obsolescence, etc.). Create narrative perspective detailing performance.
- Lead development of comprehensive financial implications of Merchandising Strategies (Pricing Strategies, Clearance approach, Inventory Management). Partner with others in BP&A to ensure development of full P&L impacts and Cash Flow analysis.
- Ensure team has tools and talent needed to set optimally function in the Merchandise Financial Business Partner.
- Develop standards and lead best practices for business analysis across all of US BP&A.
What You Bring
- Minimum of 5 years of Merchandising and analysis experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
- Must be a strong leader who has forward thinking with the ability to direct and motivate strategic change.
- Ability to influence decision making
- High level of interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to work independently and interface with multiple management levels and multiple areas of the company across the globe.
- Solid understanding of Merchandising and QVC business
Remote work is not permitted in NYC.