At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Admin Assistant II within PNC's Equipment Finance Operations organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
The scheduled hours for this position are Monday-Friday daylight hours.
- Performs a wide range of administrative and office support to managers at the management hierarchy level 4 or above by performing activities for business segments to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Provides administrative support by performing functions using supplied office equipment and/or software; responding to routine correspondence; preparing letters and memoranda for the manager's review; scheduling appointments; coordinating meetings and travel arrangements.
- Prepares reports/presentation by gathering and summarizing data, preparing graphics and spreadsheets. Contributes to budgetary process by monitoring expenditures and researching budget variances.
- Provides administrative support by organizing and expediting the flow of work through the manager's office; communicating assignments and instructions from the manager, and obtaining information and initiating follow-up, as required.
- Provides support by screening and routing mail, visitors, and telephone calls; responding to requests for information by researching the issues, gathering data and providing information when appropriate. Facilitates the work of the manager by establishing, organizing, maintaining files, records, and other related materials, as required. Contributes to the efficiency of the operation performing other related duties as assigned.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAccuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Desktop Tools – Knowledge of and ability to use office support tools available on the desktop (e.g., word processing, e-mail, presentation software and spreadsheets).Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Flexibility and Adaptability – Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.Office Administration – Ability to carry out ongoing office administration tasks effectively and efficiently in support of local and remote teams.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.