A client of OneSource Staffing is looking for Full-Time employees. They will be working 2nd or 3rd shift hours as a Machine Operator for a company in the Bloomsburg area.
Hiring Creelers (assistant machine operators)
Starting rate is $13.00---top rate of $16.00. ($.15 shift differential)
The creeler is responsible for maintaining proper yarn placement throughout the production of the carpet.
- This role includes changing yarn on the creels during changeovers and aiding in pulling yarn through the loom.
- The creeler assists in changing and tying of warps. They will assist the weaver in the weaving operation as deemed necessary by the foreman.
- The creeler must possess the ability to evaluate yarn requirements relative to job in operation and in accordance with written specifications, and plan creel maintenance accordingly.
- It is the creelers responsibility to remove old yarn from creel before changing to different size or type of yarn. May be required to repair yarn breaks.
The qualifications of this role include:
- Have good practical ability.
- Anticipate needs.
- Concentrate and stand for long periods of time.
- Understand health and safety procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to lift 10 pounds.
Must pass pre-employment screenings.
An application for the company is available in our office located at 7541 Columbia Blvd. Berwick, PA 18603. Candidates are required to register with us. To schedule an appointment please call us @ 570-759-0439!
Pre-registration is available on our website, onesourcestaffing.com. Sign up and choose our Bloomsburg Branch!