At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
We have a number of openings for the role of Operational Risk Consultant 4 (“ORC 4”) in WF Technology Control Team. These openings offer an excellent opportunity for highly talented candidates to identify, manage, and mitigate operational risks associated with third parties that provide technology services to Wells Fargo.
The job responsibilities for these positions include:
- Identify and document material technology risks associated with third parties by review of vendor performance, compliance indicators, and risk assessments
- Devise and/or enhance controls to address gaps to prevent, detect or correct third party-related technology risks
- Track and assist technology management to close issues through appropriate risk mitigation
- Summarize and present key risks associated with third party engagements
The ideal candidates will have a well-rounded risk and technical background with experience in evaluating and addressing technology risks. The candidate is expected to have a detailed understanding of technology, third party risk concepts and controls.
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of Technology Risk Management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
Other Desired Qualifications
- Financial Services experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of industry control frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO17799, COSO, etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory expectations (e.g., FFIEC) on management of third party and technology outsourcing
- Experience in review of process documentation, metrics/KRIs, controls, RACI, policies and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of third party risk assessment procedures, risk mitigation or risk remediation
- Experience in assessing risk, documenting control deficiencies and issues, and developing appropriate corrective actions
- Experience leveraging data analysis to identify trends, issues and drive mitigation/remediation
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2202 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.