LOVE TRUST JOY BOLDNESS TEAMWORK
(THE COLIBRI GROUP CORE VALUES, also known locally as McKissock)
• Do you share these values?
• Do you like to talk with people and provide EPIC customer service?
• Do you take pride in your work and workplace?
• Do you like to have fun at work?
• Do you care about your team, your company and your customers?
• Do you want a career with a company where your ideas are valued?
• Are you looking for a great career that offers commission and bonus opportunities in addition to a competitive starting wage?
If you answered “Yes” to all of these questions, then you might just be a great fit for our Colibri team!
Join our awesome and fun team as a Customer Support Representative for our McKissock Team in the Warren, PA office, a Colibri Learning Company group. Full and part time positions available.
Colibri Group is a family of brands (McKissock, Elite, Advance Healthcare, Western Schools, Real Estate Express, Superior School of Real Estate, Allied School of Real Estate, The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Securities Training Corporation and XCEL Testing Solutions) that provide learning solutions for licensed professionals in over 20 fields, including real estate, property appraisal, engineering, nursing, social work, massage therapy and cosmetology. Our companies are taking mandated professional education to the next level as we produce tools, courses, and job aides that help customers achieve more in their days and their careers. We help professionals become licensed, stay licensed and gain the skills to perform at the top of their fields.
Due to Covid 19 recommended best practices, we are currently interviewing, training, and working from home.
• Start each day, knowing that you are part of an awesome team where hard work, teamwork and dedication are key ingredients
• Provide EPIC customer service for aspiring and licensed professionals
• Going above and beyond to assist our students with all of their product and service information needs, including problem-solving and providing technical support
• Identify customer needs to present, sell and upsell courses to maximize customer satisfaction
• Must have the ability to develop a rapport with customer over the phone, as well as the ability to demonstrate strong sale closing skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Able to learn and navigate new software quickly, and comfortable using multiple computer screens and internet tabs simultaneously
Skills and Requirements:
• Enthusiastic, energetic, dependable and highly motivated with a professional and friendly attitude.
• Strong work ethic
• Good critical thinking
• Commitment to team success
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Customer Service experience preferred