At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Performance Materials, the emerging BU of TE Connectivity has a great opportunity for a Sr. Manager, Product Management role, based in U.S.
This Sr. Product Manager will take lead of Global Heat Shrink Tubing portfolio, also acting as AMER regional PM to work closely with regional sales team to drive and support business growth in region. Product Management role in TE will act as a “mini” GM, develop product strategies and roadmaps to maximize market potential, define business focus & priority, drive implementation, own results to achieve revenue and gross margin targets.
This role will interact and collaborate extensively with global cross-functional teams in engineering, sales across BUs, marketing, manufacturing, as well as the global supply chain, to drive key decisions and successful execution which will directly impact the competitiveness and success of the Product Lines.
This role requires strong strategic thinking, multi-task capability with full ownership, strong stakeholder & people management skill to navigate and leading a globalized team.
- Develop product and market strategy based on in-depth understanding of market potential, industry trends, drivers, competitive landscape, product and application needs
- Define strategic focus, set Key Strategic Initiatives with clear goals to guide strategy implementation with cross functional teams
- Develop market-driven product roadmap that aligns with strategy to drive incremental growth
- Identify product sustaining opportunities to optimize cost and product competitiveness
- Develop product pricing strategy based on value propositions by positioning internally in overall portfolio, externally with the competition.
Drive Strategy Implementation & Cross-functional Collaboration:
- Communicate strategy with cross functional teams, align on the priorities and resources to ensure strategy implementation across the organization
- Set annual target of revenue, margin, NPI goals in line with business financial targets
- Define owners, timeline, deliverables/ targets/ measures on key strategic initiatives, drive implementation through cross functional team collaboration
Develop Talent and PM Team:
- Provide strategic guidance, and sr. management advices to the team on KSI and NPI projects
- Set high standard and expectation within PM team, manage quality of PM content, deliverables, timeline management, provide coach to support team growth and performance excellence
- Develop culture of ownership and accountability, inspire and empower team to drive goal and timeline achievement
- Identify and develop talents, create exposure and opportunities for team to grow.
What your background should look like:
- 10+ years of experience in business related roles (PM, marketing, business development, sales, strategy), with at least 5+ years experience in Product Management function
- Relevant product or industry experience preferred, incl. heat shrink tubing, wire & harness, Automotive, AD&M, Industrial, Chemical & Materials, etc. Able to understand technical & application complex concepts
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive results in a dynamic, high paced environment
- Strategic thinking with advanced degree (MBA), or relevant P&L management experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, planning, organization, and teamwork skills.
- Experienced leader with an ability to influence cross functional teams and to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- People management experience of leading a multinational team
- Advanced presentation skills with the ability to form strategic plan and story, able to effectively communicate complex concepts to foster understanding and acknowledgement of critical information both up and down the organization.
- Experience of supply chain, operation footprint, or S&OP management experience will be a favored plus.
Managing and Measuring Work
Building Effective Teams
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $143,840 – $215,760 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Senior Product Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Product Manager, Operations, Automotive