At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Bus Analysis Spec Sr within PNC's C&IB Technology organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA, Brecksville, OH, Columbus, OH, or other locations within PNC's footprint.
Successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Extensive work experience working with Business Partners
- Ability to take business requirements and frame them into technology processes.
- Experience in root cause analysis
- Corporate lending experience is a plus
- Provides consultation and communicates with clients and technology teams on business designs, problem solving and business analysis to support project management.
- Consults on the frameworks, methodologies and processes involved in business requirements traceability for business analysis teams.
- Communicates with stakeholders and technology teams on moderately complex business requirements, provides gap analysis and facilitates future business process modeling for clients.
- Provides expertise and problem-solving for clients and technology teams throughout the business analysis process.
- Assists in multiple business analysis project management processes through planning, quality assurance and effectiveness assessment.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAnalytical Thinking – Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.Business Process Design – Knowledge of business process design techniques that encourage a critical, fresh look at key processes and focus on optimizing organizational performance; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Consulting – Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Effectiveness Measurement – Ability to measure the quality and quantity of work effort for the purpose of improvement.Information Capture – Knowledge of the processes and the ability to identify, capture and document relevant business information in an auditable, organized, understandable and easily retrievable manner.Modeling: Data, Process, Events, Objects – Knowledge of and the ability to use tools and techniques for analyzing and documenting logical relationships among data, processes or events.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Process Management – Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.Project Management – Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.Requirements Analysis – Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.Software Product Business Knowledge – Knowledge of and experience with the business aspects and operation of a software product; knowledge of the install base, current uses, future plans, and product vision.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.