At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Product Manager within PNC's Asset Management Group Investment Office Administration organization, you will be based in Philadelphia, PA.This position is primarily based in a PNC location. Responsibilities require time in the office or in the field on a regular basis. Some responsibilities may be performed remotely, at manager’s discretion.In this role you will:• Support the execution of the strategic priorities of the Asset Management Group Investment Office (AIO).• Work with business partners, Strategic Sourcing, Enterprise Third Party Management (ETPM), Technology and others to self-manage lower risk initiatives through CHANGE@PNC.• Collaborate with business partners in cases where a CHANGE@PNC project manager is assigned to an initiative, facilitating execution of activities.• Represent the AIO as “lead” for projects sitting at the Asset Management Group line of business level that require the AIO participation, feedback, and collaboration.• Consult business partners when considering new projects and/or vendor relationships.• Support and participate in Leadership and DE&I programs in the AIO.• Work closely with the AIO Vendor Management Team.Preferred Experience/Skills:• Project management skills• Process execution experience• Strong organization and prioritization skills/attention to detail• Excellent communication skills
- Responsible for end-to-end business and financial results for multi-faceted, complex products through the selection, design, development and promotion of new and existing products utilizing traditional and emerging capabilities in technology, operations, and data analytics to offer customers a differentiated product experience.
- Uses knowledge of emerging technologies to deliver products to customers through all applicable channels. Prioritizes and makes decisions regarding recommendations. Champions business cases, business plan and roll-out of specific products, product groups or experiences.
- Monitors the marketplace to assess product, technology, and markets trends to identify a market need or opportunity. Recommend innovative new products, new experiences or enhancements to existing products and develops and designs the features of a designated new or existing products Manages the end-to-end development, production, roll-out, pricing or promotion of specific products, product groups or experiences and resolves complex operational and process problems that arise .
- Partners with key stakeholders including sales, marketing, digital channel delivery, and other internal service partners. Participates and/or leads activities with external stakeholders and clients to ensure all product offerings meet their strategic goals. Develops product-specific marketing initiatives. Supports risk management, compliance and audit needs as part of the first line of defense.
- Drives business, financial and customer experience results of new and existing products and recommends modifications in product features and/or marketing to improve results. Coordinates across groups and leads key contributors.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesBusiness Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Collaborating – Knowledge and ability to promote a culture of information sharing and working together to solve business problems and meet business goals.Competitive Environment – Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Design Thinking – Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and processes of design thinking; ability to utilize the knowledge in designing new products and services and even improving organizational operation.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Emerging Technologies – Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.Innovation – Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.Knowledge Of Product Line – Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Producing Results – Ability to utilize assigned resources and leverage back-channel resources (individuals or teams) to achieve or exceed planned outcomes.Solutions Development – Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education, job specific certification(s), and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
If an accommodation is required to participate in the application process, please contact us via email at AccommodationRequest@pnc.com. Please include “accommodation request” in the subject line title and be sure to include your name, the job ID, and your preferred method of contact in the body of the email. Emails not related to accommodation requests will not receive responses. Applicants may also call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting for accommodation assistance. All information provided will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
At PNC we foster an inclusive and accessible workplace. We provide reasonable accommodations to employment applicants and qualified individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.