Transportation Equipment Operator A
Commonwealth of PA
Clinton County, PA
As a leading Organization in the Maintenance of Pennsylvania's Highways, the Department of Transportation, Clinton County Maintenance Organization is seeking to fill 1 - 2 vacancies for full-time CDL Equipment Operators to support the maintenance of the County highway and bridge systems. Join the Clinton County Team with this exciting career opportunity!
: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the summer and dual shifts apply in the winter. May require travel, overtime and shift work. As a member of the highway maintenance crew, operators perform a variety of manual laboring duties and operate equipment used for construction and maintenance work. Operators will plow snow, make minor repairs to equipment, and provide preventive maintenance for the trucks and equipment, in addition to other duties as necessary. Safety is a high priority for our employees as well as for the citizens of Pennsylvania! Apply today and make a difference at PennDOT!
Read the complete
for more information.Successful completion of the Transportation Equipment Operator Trainee Program employed by the Commonwealth of PA; OR graduation from a Commercial Driver's License Training School; OR two months of experience in the operation and maintenance of single-chassis trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating between 26,000 and 32,000 pounds and the operation of highway construction and maintenance equipment; OR an equivalent combination of experience and training.
* Possession of a valid Pennsylvania Class A or B Commercial Driver's License with the Air Brake Restriction (L) removed or equivalent.
* Must demonstrate successful operation of equipment with a manual transmission.
* This position requires possession of a valid Medical Examiner's Certificate in accordance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
* Employees must obtain an active Tank Vehicle Endorsement (N) during the probationary period and continuously maintain it while employed in this job.
* This position is subject to Drug and Alcohol testing in accordance with Federal Regulations.
Pennsylvania residency required.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workplace diversity.
Share this job