Take advantage of an opportunity to work for an industry leader!
Trumbull Corporation has immediate openings for Heavy Civil/Highway Construction Superintendents in the Central and Eastern Pennsylvania regions. Since 1979 Trumbull has been building infrastructure projects in Central and Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland. As a member of our Central/Eastern PA team, you will work with seasoned professionals who are building projects like the Central Susquehanna Valley Transit bridge (Shamokin Dam, PA) and thruway, Scudder Falls Bridge (Pennsylvania and New Jersey), and Hawk Falls Bridge (Hawk Falls, PA) as well as site preparation work for commercial owners.
Our offices in Harrisburg and Horsham, PA, are growing and we are looking to hire individuals who are passionate about construction. Join Trumbull and work for a company that is consistently ranked a Top 100 Contractor by Engineering-News Record and recognized as a best-in-class leader in heavy civil and highway construction.
What's it like to work at PJ Dick-Trumbull-The Lindy Group?
As an employee of the Family of Companies, you'll be part of a team whose core values are Safety, Quality, Integrity, Family, and Community. As a general contractor, our companies build for the communities in which we live and work. Every employee contributes to building projects that connect people and places. We invite you to learn more about working with us by applying today!
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, as well as 401(k), annual bonus AND profit sharing.
Supervise, coordinate, schedule, and oversee employees, equipment, and subcontractor for a specific type of work on an overall project (i.e. structures, mass excavation).
- lWork with Project Superintendent to plan craft activities including method, equipment, manpower, and materials.
- Coordinate work with other Superintendents to ensure efficient usage of labor and equipment on the project.
- Analyze plans before the work begins and recognize any errors or possible cost saving changes that could be made before construction.
- Awareness of project budgets for work being managed.
- Monitor craft's compliance with safety regulation.
- Coordinate with Project Engineers to ensure that all materials necessary for work are delivered on a timely basis.
- Supervise Foremen to ensure all work is performed safely in a professional manner, built to specifications and within established budgets.
- Work with Foremen and Project Manager to ensure that any changes in the scope or quantity of work are addressed as Change Orders and all Extra Work is properly documented.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
Must be familiar with the plans and understand the work being directed. A Superintendent should have experience in constructing the type of work in which they are responsible.
Experience and knowledge to make changes to the method of construction when budgets are not being met.
Must work well with Inspectors and Owners to ensure project proceeds in a harmonious manner. Must have excellent communication, organizational skills, and the ability to deal with people.
We are an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Federal Contracting Employer: We encourage Covered Veterans, Minorities, Females, and Disabled Individuals to apply.