ICQA Manager and Team Lead
You will Maintain and report supply and inventory levels for products in the Distribution Center. Perform physical counts of product in the warehouse. May be trained to use lift equipment. You may perform audits in areas of the Distribution Center. Research inventory discrepancies and irregularities, reconciles errors, and documents inventory findings. Identify inventory shortages and reports findings. Support the QVC Difference in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- You will analyze inventory-related statistics to identify problems and correct inventory variances. Research the issue to determine which information will illustrate where, when, how, and why the problem is occurring; Use the appropriate data; and create reports for management.
- Review variance recounts from row counts and special request cycle counts to determine inventory corrective actions.
- You will Conduct special studies as assigned. Identify information needs.
- Help with the yearly physical reconciliation process and prepare appropriate reports for management review.
- Follow all company safety and security procedures.
- Maintain attendance according to company policy.
- Other responsibilities, and activities as assigned.
Working knowledge of PC's, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Access and Outlook.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience is required.
Experience: 3 to 5 Years inventory control experience.