Do you like to help people find a job, then this position is for you! This position will perform human resource work in the application of technical principles and professional analysis.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST APPLY TO THIS VACANCY POSTING, MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS AND RECEIVE A SCORE. YOUR SCORE IS ONLY VALID FOR THIS SPECIFIC VACANCY. ONCE THIS POSITION IS FILLED, YOUR SCORE IS NO LONGER VALID.
This position will prepare job postings; prepare and update position descriptions; evaluate applications and conduct review of candidate eligibility. In addition, this position will facilitate discussions with program areas regarding recruitment/hiring needs, proposed organizational changes.
- Full-time employment
- Work hours - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday with a one hour lunch period
- Multiple positions may be filled from this posting
This position will be conducting classification desk audits, recommending appropriate classification and/or course of action, and prepares technical analysis in support of that decision.
Come work for the Commonwealth of PA and help us recruit the best candidates for our positions!Qualifications:
- Must meet PA residency requirement – For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow the link and click on Residency
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements: one year as a Human
Resource Analyst 1 including six months in the area of the parenthetical; OR
one year of experience in the performance of professional human resource duties, including six months of experience in the area of the parenthetical, and a bachelor's degree; OR an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Based on your answers to the supplemental application questions regarding education, you may be instructed to upload a copy of your college transcripts to your application
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
Veterans: Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. §7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans' Preference tab or contact us at
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS): 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals)
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workplace diversity.
- Score valid for this specific posting only
- Score based on information reported on application and supplemental questions
- Provide complete and accurate information or:
- score may be lower than deserved
- application processing may be delayed
- disqualification may result
- May only test once under this announcement
- Email notice of test results provided