Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Qurate Retail Group comprises six leading retail brands – QVC®, HSN®, Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road® – all dedicated to providing a more human way to shop. Qurate Retail Group is the largest player in video commerce ("vCommerce"), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
We are looking for a college student looking for a career-building internship in image retouching and post-production. You will work with our Retouching Artist team to deliver beautiful content that helps excite and engage our customers and maximize sales. This summer opportunity will provide you with creative work experience supporting QVC in our vibrant culture! The Retouching Artist team is a group of artists who specialize in the photo post-production process for all still imagery at QVC US. Upholding QVC aesthetic and vision in the image post-production process, we deliver beautiful, curated content to all QVC platforms, including the website, broadcast, and social media.
QVC is providing a full-time, paid summer internship that runs from 5/20/2024 to 8/09/2024. With a weekly commitment working a hybrid schedule Monday through Friday.
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. We offer an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
- You will support the Photo Editing/Retouching Artist team in multiple aspects of content editing and publishing for on-air and digital platforms, including qvc.com and social media.
- You will use Adobe Photoshop to QA and edit/resize/load vendor-provided images to QVC.com.
- You will use Adobe Photoshop to retouch in-house product details and editorial/lifestyle imagery.
- You will use Adobe Bridge for file naming and organization.
What You Bring
- You must be a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student enrolled in an accredited college, university, or master's program.
- QVC will consider students who have completed at least 4 semesters in Photography, Digital Art, or an equivalent degree.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop is required.
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.