Shipping I Swing Shift $21.75 Per Hour Plus $1.00 Differential
A Warehouse job in Sacramento, Ca is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. The warehouse is responsible for gathering carts of windows and properly placing items in the warehouse. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and California.
Warehouse job responsibilities include:
- Gather carts and properly place items in the warehouse.
- Ensure loads are complete per documentation and that they are on the correct delivery vehicle in the proper order.
- Secure loads in proper fashion to minimize damage and breakage.
- Work in a team environment.
- Ensure Warehouse is stocked according to route and track down product that is missing.
- Adhere to safety procedures as outlined in the Illness & Injury Prevention Program and the Employee Handbook.
- Incorporate Milgard's vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors; guide and motivate others to remain committed to the Milgard philosophy.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in warehouse environment, particularly window manufacturing preferred.
- Glass handling and/or glass knowledge a plus.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds unassisted
- Ability to self-manage and multi-task
- Ability to work in, and promote, a team environment
Our benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness for you and your eligible spouse/dependents. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. Our medical plans include a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) option to help you save for health care costs. Below is a list of benefits you will enjoy while working with our company.
- Medical plans with HSA options
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Supplemental Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurances
- Company paid Short-Term Disability
- Company paid Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off (PTO), including Vacation, Personal, and 8 paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Yearly wellness
MITER Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Milgard Windows and Doors does not discriminate based on religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable legally protected category.