At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Treasury/Funds Transfer Analyst within PNC's Treasury Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Executes all regular, restricted and legal funds transfers on various networks and performs treasury operations activities under general supervision.
- Reviews, initiates and approves foreign and domestic funds transfers according to standard policies and procedures.
- Calculates and reconciles transactions according to standard policies and procedures. Compares results, resolves discrepancies and initiates correction of transactions.
- Satisfies customer requests and discusses issues to derive an appropriate resolution.
- Ensures compliance with the control framework. Identifies and reports potential conflicts with relevant regulations to the appropriate parties.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAccuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Operational Functions – Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Problem Management Process – Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.Process Management – Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.Standard Operating Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.Treasury Services – Knowledge of and ability to properly use treasury products, services and business practices that are in use by banks, other financial services institutions, major corporations, governments and other entities.Wire Transfer/Automated Clearing House (ACH) – Knowledge of wire transfer service systems and sub-systems and ability to use them for delivery of services to internal and external clients.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, high school diploma or GED, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 1+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.