- The Service Technician position encompasses service on golf cars and vehicles in our facility primarily during the winter months with road service to the various customer base primarily Spring through Fall.
2. Diagnostics and repairs include small engine applications and electric vehicle applications:
Kawasaki, Subaru, Kohler, and Kubota engine platforms
36, 48, and 72 volt electrical systems.
Lithium Ion platforms new for 2020.
3. The technician will have skills, schooling and/or experience in small engine repairs or automotive service. Practical experience in assembly of basic component accessories such as canopy tops, seat kits, etc.
4. Normal hours are 7:15 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Job requirements may include earlier start or later finish times. OT pay applies.
5. The Service Technician will supply all his/her own hand tools both for in shop and road service duties. Large tools and diagnostic equipment are supplied by the company.
6. The Service Technician must have a valid PA Drivers License and no criminal record.
7. The Service Technician must be able to lift 80 lbs.
8. Golf Cars, Inc. provides the following for Full-time Employees:
- Three (3) Paid Personal days per year.
- Minimum of Ten (10) Paid yearly holidays
- One (1) week of Paid vacation each year after one (1) year of service.
- Two (2) weeks of Paid vacation each year after five (5) years of service.
- Three (3) weeks of Paid vacation each year after ten (10) years of service.
- Health, Eye, and Dental insurance. 70% by the Company and 30% by the employee.
9. OT pay beyond 40 hours weekly at time and half.
10. Starting Hourly wage – TBD