See below for important information regarding this job.
To qualify for a Program Analyst, your resume must support:
Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience that equipped you with the particular competencies to successfully perform the duties of the position, and is directly in or related to this position. To qualify at the GS-13 level, applicants must possess one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 level or equivalent under other pay systems in the Federal service, military or private sector. Applicants must meet eligibility requirements including time-in-grade (General Schedule (GS) positions only), time-after-competitive appointment, minimum qualifications, and any other regulatory requirements by the cut-off/closing date of the announcement. Creditable specialized experience includes:
- Knowledgeable of program management disciplines, acquisition principles, and information technology.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate across a variety of cross-functional issues.
- Monitors performance on all contract vehicles; tracks performance measures and metrics and is responsible for notifying contractor when in non-compliance
- Familiar with financial systems and knowledgeable of invoicing and payment procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of fiscal functional disciplines including budget, accounting, appropriation policy, fiscal management, IT resource management, reimbursable control, Working Capital Funds, and their interrelationships within financial processes is required as it pertains to the IT Program.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.