At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Independent Risk management provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, this group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Cards, Retail Services and PLG Consumer Credit Risk Management team is seeking a talented individual with strong communication and project management skills to join our team and own policy maintenance, and manage master control plans, change control process, and annual review process for authority controls within the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage development and maintenance of business policy
- Maintain control plan in support of Delegated Credit Approval Process initiatives
- Partner with key stakeholders to build consensus and drive for timely completion of requirements
- Oversee and ensure completion of annual review process and change control processes
This is a vital and dynamic role to the team, with exposure to all Credit Risk Management lifecycle stages and their supporting activities, as well as different levels of the organization’s leadership. Candidates should be curious and willing to ask questions that help create strong solutions.
**One of the hub locations is preferred, but may be open to telecommute for the right candidate.
- 4+ years of risk experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong business sense with knowledge of consumer credit products (Card, Retail, and PLG preferred)
- Governance, policies, or control background
- Experience drafting and maintaining policy documentation
- Proven relationship-builder with ability to collaborate inside and outside the organization
- Self-starter with tenacious follow-up skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience in preparation and presentation of executive-level presentations
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.