Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Qurate Retail Group comprises six leading retail brands – QVC®, HSN®, Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road® – all dedicated to providing a more human way to shop. Qurate Retail Group is the largest player in video commerce ("vCommerce"), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
QVC is looking for an intern for our Category Production department. You will learn the Category Production responsibilities through the general guidance of the Category Production Manager. Partner with a mentor and the Category Production team to contribute to strategic storytelling, which will meet the expectations of the customer.
The Category Production team is important in creating a streamlined and integrated approach to support our Video Commerce Storytelling and Production businesses. The team works to maximize sales and viewership strategies, strategic storytelling, and promotional messaging for brands and individual items. Our team's main goals include optimizing multichannel resources, communicating storytelling strategies to important partners, and learning from successes and challenges.
QVC is providing a full-time, paid summer internship that runs from 5/20/2024 to 8/09/2024. With a weekly commitment working onsite Monday through Friday.
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. We offer an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
- Partner with the Category Producers and Associate Category Producers on several projects.
- Coordinate production elements for individual items and planned shows.
- Support asset creation and management.
- Support product blueprint creation and management.
- Guest management support.
- Guest excellence support.
- Compile Viewership reports.
What You Bring
- Completed at least four (4) semesters of college in the following majors: Marketing, Business, Advertising, and Communications
- You must be a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student enrolled in an accredited college, university, or master's program.
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.