About this role:
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network (FiNet) is seeking a FiNet Sr. Relationship Manager for the Northeast Division (New England, NY, NJ, PA, DC, MD, VA, WV, OH). The Sr. Relationship Manager will report to the FiNet Divisional Leader within the FiNet Advisor Engagement and Growth team. He/she will be responsible for proactive engagement, retention, growth and satisfaction of FiNet’s Independent Financial Advisors in their Division or assigned territory.
The Sr. Relationship Manager will deliver the FiNet Advisor Engagement model through FA and Business Owner engagement, regular travel to visit with FAs and practices, divisional growth meetings, and regular proactive communication with assigned FAs/practices to drive FA satisfaction and growth. The Sr. Relationship Manager will partner with various internal partners including National Sales, CRG Recruiting, Supervision, Marketing and FiNet leadership. The Sr. Relationship Manager must live in the assigned Market/Division where he/she works.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for engagement, retention, growth and satisfaction of FiNet’s Independent FAs in your Division
- Deliver the FiNet Advisor Engagement model through Practice engagement, Minimum Contact standards, Practice engagement requirements and data driven accountability around Practice/FA satisfaction and growth
- Support the training, rollout and communication of key strategic initiatives.
- Manage FA satisfaction by proactively partnering with key internal stakeholders to resolve high profile and complex situations.
- Develop an expertise in the Wells Fargo Advisors and FiNet platform, products and services.
- Lead engagement activities for the assigned territory including individual and small group meetings.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- 7+ years of Business Growth Strategy experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Series 7 and 66 preferred or ability to obtain in the first 180 days
- Superior conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand clients, define client needs, build trust, set and manage expectations.
- Experience in managing relationships at an executive level, preferably in a financial service-based business environment.
Pay Range$138,500.00 - $287,600.00
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.