A Receiver I job in Simi Valley, CA is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You must have one plus year of relevant experience with incoming inventory, along with exposure operating a Forklift. You will be the gatekeeper for items coming into the Plant. You will be responsible for receiving and inspecting all goods and materials, both raw material and finished goods. You will also help distribute deliveries within the Plant to their respective departments. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Starting Pay : $20
Receiving Associate job responsibilities include:
- Receive raw material and verify against the packing slip. Accurately code received goods to a proper account.
- Supply material as needed and/or requested to the production line, and other departments may require a forklift.
- Assist in preparation for and completion of plant inventory.
- Take deliveries to the respective employees or departments.
- Demonstrate Milgard’s Core Values in all business interactions.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures, including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- One year of incoming inventory/materials experience in a manufacturing setting
- Forklift experience with the ability to obtain certification onsite is required
- Ability to lift 75 pounds unassisted
- Ability to self-manage and multi-task
- Ability to work in, and promote, a team environment
Our benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness for you and your eligible spouse/dependents. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. Our medical plans include a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) option to help you save for health care costs. Below is a list of benefits you will enjoy while working with our company.
- Medical plans with HRA or HSA options
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Supplemental Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurances
- Company paid Short-Term Disability
- Company paid Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off (PTO), including Vacation, Personal, and 8 paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Yearly Wellness Clinic
MITER Brands is an equal opportunity employer. MI Windows and Doors does not discriminate based on religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable legally protected category.