Pay: $19.50 - $22.50
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Truck loader Gather components together to complete an order and secure it properly in trailer according to the needs of the facility, which also includes the following duties:
- Read and understand orders.
- Read job order for specification of product.
- Understand the scanning system for loading trucks.
- Work well in group environments.
- Obey all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Complies with all safety procedures and wears appropriate PPE.
- Inspect work in process and finished units to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Understands loading process and responsibilities.
- Needs to provide or actively participate in continued process improvements.
- Regular punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Learn product identification.
- Learn to secure product properly.
- 40 plus hours a week
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- You must be available to work overtime and weekends if needed.
- Safe driving record is required.
- Ability to lift and handle heavy products.
- Must have good people skills when communicating with fellow team members,
- Capability to stand and move frequently while performing repetitive tasks.
- Possess a collaborative, team-driven attitude. Team members rely on each other to complete required tasks in order to meet daily and weekly production scheduled, and as a result a good attendance record and a team focus is critical.
- Be quality and precision-driven, and able to follow all quality and safety requirements.
- Have a customer service mentality and a strong desire to meet daily production goals so the organization can meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Show strong reasoning and creative problem-solving skills to overcome production challenges.
- Previous experience in a team environment is a plus.
Our benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness for you and your eligible spouse/dependents. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. Our medical plans include a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) option to help you save for health care costs. Below is a list of benefits you will enjoy while working with our company.
- Medical plans with HRA or HSA options
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Supplemental Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurances
- Company paid Short-Term Disability
- Company paid Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off (PTO), including Vacation, Personal, and 8 paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Yearly Wellness Clinic
MITER Brands is an equal opportunity employer. MI Windows and Doors does not discriminate based on religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable legally protected category.
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well