The Opportunity As a Fulfillment center equipment operator, you will be on the forefront of our operation directly affecting her, our customer. You will perform multiple tasks in a safety-focused warehouse environment, including arrivals or unloading, receiving, stowing, picking, packing, shipping, solving problems, cycle counting bins, or returning her order. Starting Pay $22.00 You'll work on-site at our Bethlehem PA Fulfillment Center
Who We Are
QVC Bethlehem is a 1.8 million square foot Fulfillment Center located in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. We are the largest fulfillment center in the QVC Network servicing over 3 million customers annually. As an Equipment Operator at the fulfillment center, you service her, our customer.
As a Fulfillment Center Equipment Operator, you will be on the forefront of our operation directly impacting her, our customer. Equipment Operators do a wide range of warehouse functions to include arrivals or unloading, receiving, stowing, picking, packing, shipping, solving problems, cycle counting bins, or returning her order. Equipment Operators in this role are required in this role to operate powered industrial trucks (PIT) to include both order pickers and turret trucks. While working on PIT equipment, you will be working inside our high tech fulfillment center driving various types of forklifts to fulfill customer orders. You may be asked at times to help in other areas of the facility to include arrivals or unloading, receiving, manual stowing, manual picking, packing, shipping, or returning her order.
You will report to your departments Area Manager
What You Bring
To be considered for a team member role, QVC requires you to be at least 18 years old, and have a high school diploma or equivalent. Additional Job requirements include:
- You will Maintain attendance according to company policy.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Lift items (i.e. boxes, manuals, merchandise, and inventory) weighing approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Climb stairs/ladders.
- Access and enter information using an automated system both quickly and accurately.
- Perform basic math calculations.
- Need to differentiate between colors.
- Conduct oral presentations.
- Operate general office equipment (fax machine, photocopier, computer printer) stationed between 3 & 4 feet high.
- Comprehend and apply complex information.
- Six months prior experience on PIT equipment
- Read, Speak, and take verbal direction in English