Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Qurate Retail Group comprises six leading retail brands – QVC®, HSN®, Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road® – all dedicated to providing a more human way to shop. Qurate Retail Group is the largest player in video commerce ("vCommerce"), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
The Digital Marketing Strategist for Affiliate Marketing will be responsible for the overarching Affiliate calendar planning and strategy for business priorities. This role will strive to improve the customer experience, engage members with meaningful content, drive operational excellence and use analysis to identify key insights/opportunities that will have a positive impact on the customer and the business. Reporting to the Sr Manager of Afflilate Marketing, you will be responsible for revenue and new customer growth for the Affiliate channel, while maintaining budget and KPI guard rails.
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. We offer an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of all Affiliate media program needs including but not limited to executing, optimizing, and planning of media campaigns and marketing strategies
- Execute the holistic affiliate marketing strategy and plans to meet/exceed program goals, such as new customer acquisition, revenue growth and moving current customers up the buying strata while maintaining the budget guard rails.
- Achieve sales and business targets by optimizing the program daily
- Build partner relationships, staying abreast of trends and emerging issues; manage and enhance strategic relationships with key partners
- Supports Senior Manager with reporting & analysis projections: monitoring spend and sales daily, weekly, and monthly collected from analytics platforms and affiliate network (Impact Radius)
- Oversee and manage the daily activities of the Senior Coordinator Digital Marketing, ensuring efficient workflow and adherence to timelines
What You Bring
- BA/BS in merchandising, marketing, communications, or related field; or equivalent experience required
- 3-4 years professional experience, within marketing, communications or eCommerce
- Must be a strong self-starter, with the ability to both recommend and initiate work and projects with minimal direction
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.