At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
A Lead Teller spends almost all of his or her time working with Wells Fargo’s most important asset, our customers. Lead Tellers are able to handle a variety of tasks including providing excellent customer service in all customer interactions, helping to resolve customer concerns, following procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud, processing account transactions effectively as well as sharing the benefit our customers may receive when meeting with a banker, when appropriate. Lead Tellers work under limited supervision, assist with work flow to ensure tellers are successful, consistently balance their cash daily, have great rapport with people, and enjoy helping others while maintaining ethics, integrity, and embracing diversity.
Position requires full-time training for 3 weeks. Training schedule is as follows: Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 1+ year of retail experience independently following policies and procedures
- 1+ year of handling cash experience
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Knowledge and understanding of cash handling and balancing practices
- Coaching experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Teller experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
NJ-Fort Dix: Doughboy Loop W Ninth Street - Fort Dix, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.