Talent Management and Development Manager
Provides consultation to customer groups in the planning and support of processes related to talent management, organizational development, succession planning, and high potential programs. Leads development of talent management solutions for target audiences, including development and implementation of field teams and tools. Develops and implements e-learning strategy; creates and facilitates workshops and courses for targeted developmental needs of business and/or functional departments.
- Consults with customer groups to establish and implement performance management processes aligned with business strategy.
- Develops talent management systems, standards, and tools aligned with customer needs to obtain workforce performance, desired culture, and individual effectiveness. Rolls out solutions to applicable field personnel.
- Establishes and implements employee development reviews with customer groups.
- Participates in the creation and support of comprehensive development program solutions for high potential audiences.
- Stays abreast of latest developments in management, leadership, and organizational development areas to serve as subject matter expert and consult to organization regarding critical people issues.
- Partners with outside consultants and negotiates cost-effective programs as required.
- Develops and delivers leadership and organizational development programs using various methodology and technologies.
- Coaches and mentors staff and/or field HR to help resolve workforce and organizational capability issues and develop performance strategies.
- Develops e-learning strategy for Supply Chain North America. Develops and administers online training policies and programs aligned with identified training needs, company processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or services. Partners with business unit and functional leadership to develop course outlines and course content for new programs for online training tool.
- Stays abreast of new technologies and enhancements available for online learning. Recommends approaches as applicable to existing business needs.
- Creates and facilitates workshops and courses for targeted developmental needs of business units and/or functional departments.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology, or related field, required
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology, or Business Administration, preferred
- Five to seven (5-7) years of experience in Talent Management and/or Training & Development., required
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in facilitating established curriculum, preferred
- One to three (1-3) years of experience in a lead or supervisory role, preferred
- Considerable knowledge of Talent Processes (e.g., performance management, succession planning, workforce planning)
- Considerable knowledge of development solutions (e.g., coaching, 360 feedback, development plan creation, competency design, development program design).
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.