The Client Relationship Group (CRG) Product Management organization within Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) leads the strategy, design and prioritization of the Advisor Desktop experience and Advisor tools to enable growth across WIM’s full-service and independent advisor channels. The team drives close collaboration across all Wealth & Investment Management product vertical to drive a consistent and seamless experience for Advisors and Client Associates.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Product Manager to join our Client Relationship Management Group to define and own requirements for our Customer Relationship Management system. This role will partner with various business stakeholders and will drive the integrated desktop experience to align with firm-wide initiatives and goals. The individual will collaboratively work with technology partners to create and maintain features and capabilities that will enrich the overall customer experience.
- Own the ideation, research, definition iteration and creation of complex experiences and features within the CRM application
- Translate large scale requirements into logical and actionable building blocks
- Effectively create unique personas and user profiles that meet the needs of the evolving end-user
- Conduct market research and market results-oriented analysis for major products and services
- Review and analyze complex & major product lines and services
- Execute on and deliver a strategic set of roadmap priorities that meet target state efforts and embody true product management principles of design, build, test and measure
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations of global market dynamics, trends, and regulatory impact
- Oversee risk management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with managers, stakeholders, scrum masters, project managers, and delivery team to resolve issues and achieve project goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a mentor to junior staff
- 5+ years of product management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of experience with the Salesforce ecosystem and related products - Sales, Service, Financial Service, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile technology development including experience with one or more Agile tools used for tracking user stories or backlogs, such as Confluence or Jira
- 2+ years of experience in financial services including but not limited to wealth management, asset management and community banking
- Experience creating efficiencies and increasing productivity to enable Financial Advisors and Client Associates
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements analysis including: identification of alternative solutions and associated tradeoffs
Pay Range$84,000.00 - $179,200.00
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
Posting End Date:3 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.