As a Fulfillment center team member, you will be on the forefront of our operation directly affecting her, our customer. Team members do many warehouse tasks to include arrivals or unloading, receiving, stowing, picking, packing, shipping, solving problems, cycle counting bins, or returning her order.
Our Fulfillment Center in Florence, SC has immediate openings. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a winning team that offers ongoing training, true advancement potential and an environment focused on teamwork and performance. Experience is welcome but not necessary! Also, we offer:
- Compensation: $16.00/hour PLUS $2.00 differential pay IF working 2nd shift.
- Benefits for full time starting on day 1 including health care, 401(k) savings, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program and more
- Generous team member discounts across all Qurate Retail Group brands (HSN, QVC and more)
We offer the following schedules:
- Full-time, 40 hours Fixed schedule; 4 days/week, 10 hrs/day. During our busiest season, we may schedule you up to an additional 10 hrs/week based on your availability preferences.
- Full-time, 30 hours. Flexible schedule; 3 days/week, 10 hrs/day plus (within a 2-week notice period) one additional shift (10 hrs) that alters each week.
Our Fulfillment Center utilizes a timekeeping system that allows you the to use tools, such as trading or advertising shifts so that you your schedule to your lifestyle. We also utilize a point-keeping system where you have a bank of points that are available as you need them when life happens.
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. We offer an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
- You'll perform the job responsibility of operating a powered industrial truck (forklift) throughout the shift to support the responsibilities of picking, stowing, shuttling, loading, unloading and other jobs that use our PIT equipment. While doing these processes, you may need to use either a stationary pc or handheld scanner device while operating the PIT and if driving a stock picker or turret truck operate at levels of 60-80 feet in the air.
- You may be asked to perform a variety of responsibilities across varying departments using a handheld scanner or computer to include: unloading, receiving, stowing, picking, packing, shipping, or returning her order to make sure our customer is taken care of.
- You will report to an Area Manager.
What You Bring
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to work a full shift and to work overtime when required.
- Must be able read and take verbal direction in English.
- Able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Will stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
- Willing to push, pull, squat, bend, twist, grasp and reach up to 10-12 hours/day.
- Willing to be trained on and operate a non-elevated forklift
- Be comfortable working on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet.
- Willing to be trained on the operation of a powered industrial truck (PIT) to include: walkie rider, stand-up forklift, stock picker or turret truck.
- Use PIT equipment that may go to elevations of 60-80 feet while wearing a safety harness.
- Willing to perform to the established standards of safety, quality, productivity and attendance.
- Demonstrated characteristics of reliability (attendance), teamwork, and sense of ownership.
- Willing to positively contribute to a professional, safe, and conflict-free work environment.
Will work assigned shift hours and additional hours when necessary to meet needs.
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.