A Day Shift Production Assembler I V5 in Sacramento, CA, is available at Milgard Windows and Doors (MITER Brands™). In this role, you will be responsible for constructing windows in all different phases, including the glass department, and or aluminum department. You will possess one year of production experience or a related field. In addition, and most important part of your responsibilities is to conduct and safe work environment for yourself and the organization. The compensation range is $21.25.
MITER Brands is a family of leading window and door brands united by our passion for quality and driven by the relentless pursuit of 100%. At MITER Brands, we’re reframing what’s possible – for our team, our customers, and communities across America.
Why work at MITER BRANDS
Day Shift Production Assembler I job responsibilities include:
- Support product build and assembly processes with accuracy and efficiency with the use of standard work instructions.
- Focus on the quality and timely delivery of completed tasks to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate Milgard’s Core Values in all business interactions.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures, including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- One year of similar work experience (Assembly, Manufacturing, and/or Warehouse)
- Mechanical aptitude, including the ability to read a tape measure
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition/subtraction
- Two to three years of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment or equivalent
- Read a tape measure
- Math skills
- Read/Write English
- Keep MPS commitments
- Experience with the use of various tools
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- You have experience with prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
- May be required to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- Hand dexterity and strength
- Able to work overtime as this may be required, including weekends
- Work performed in a warehouse-type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
Our benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness for you and your eligible spouse/dependents. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. Our medical plans include a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) option to help you save on healthcare costs. Below is a list of benefits you will enjoy while working with our company.
- Medical plans with HRA or HSA options
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Supplemental Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off (PTO), including Vacation, Personal, and eight paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Yearly Wellness Clinic
Milgard/MI Windows and Doors is experiencing strong growth, creating opportunities for our team members. This role is a great opportunity to learn about our business and show what you can do to build great products, processes, and people within an organization.
If you are interested in the Day Shift Production Assembler I in Sacramento, CA, please apply now. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. MI Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!
MITER Brands is an equal-opportunity employer. MI Windows and Doors does not discriminate based on religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable legally protected category.