Penn State Health Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Jessica Daud at email@example.com for additional information.
Provides clinical and administrative leadership of all clinical services and practice sites in coordination with the Senior Director, Physician Leads and Practice Site Manager (PSM) to provide optimal clinical and sound business operations. Surgical services include Vascular, CT Berks, Neurosurgery, Urology, Uro/Gyn, General Surgery, ENT, Plastic Surgery, and Ortho.
The Medical Director and Senior Director are responsible for all aspects of management including; financial outcomes, budgeting, quality and safety, access and patient satisfaction.
Ensures that the practice sites meets all related local , state , federal and accrediting body rules and regulations and in coordinating and directing patient according to adopted Penn State Hershey policies/procedures, state and federal regulations, and accepted accreditation and scope of practice standards.
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school required.
- MD, DO, or credentialed licensed provider required.
- Must be board certified and currently possess a license to practice in Pennsylvania.
- Two (2) years of experience in field of practice required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for service excellence.
- High level of interest in ambulatory care management.
- Experience with ambulatory practice strategic planning.
- Previous exposure and familiarity with hospital based services.
- Working knowledge of performance metrics and process improvements.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage diverse groups, promote faculty engagement and teamwork.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.