About this role:
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network (FiNet) is seeking a FiNet Divisional Leader to lead and manage a team of FiNet Sr. Relationship Managers and FiNet Sr. Divisional Coordinators in the Northeast Division (New England, NY, NJ, DC, PA, MD, VA, WV, OH). The FiNet Divisional Leader will be responsible for engagement, retention, growth and satisfaction of FiNet’s Independent Financial Advisors in their Division. The FiNet Divisional Leader will report to the FiNet Head of Advisor Engagement and Growth.
This role will deliver a unique Relationship Manager model that involves a high level of proactive outreach with FiNet FAs and practices in his/her division. The Divisional Leader will lead the FiNet Advisor Engagement model for the Division through FA and Business Owner engagement, regular travel to visit with FAs and practices, divisional growth meetings, and regular proactive communication within the Division to drive FA satisfaction and growth. The FiNet Divisional Leader will partner with various internal partners including National Sales, CRG Recruiting, Supervision, Marketing and FiNet leadership. The Divisional Leader must live in the assigned Division where he/she works.
In this role, you will:
- Have strong executive presence with the ability to interact with and influence key stakeholders.
- Lead a team of FiNet Sr. Relationship Managers and FiNet Sr. Divisional Coordinators
- Own Relationship Management responsibilities for key FiNet practices within his/her division.
- Escalate and own issue resolution for all issues within his/her division.
- Responsible for engagement, retention, growth and satisfaction of FiNet’s Independent FAs in your Division
- Deliver the FiNet Advisor Engagement model through Practice engagement, Minimum Contact standards, Practice engagement requirements and data driven accountability around Practice/FA satisfaction and growth
- Support the training, rollout and communication of key strategic initiatives.
- Manage FA satisfaction by proactively partnering with key internal stakeholders to resolve high profile and complex situations.
- Develop an expertise in the Wells Fargo Advisors and FiNet platform, products and services.
- Lead engagement activities for the assigned territory including individual and small group meetings.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop overall strategic development, implementation, and management of multiple large or complex market segments, including multicultural markets critical to companywide objectives
- Focus on achieving market or business segment growth and financial objectives while also ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and policies
- Identify opportunities and strategies for process improvement and provide Business Growth Strategy expertise to experienced management and product groups to ensure focus, resource and investment allocation, and implementation of effective business strategies
- Lead a Business Growth Strategy team by making strategic decisions to attain business segment growth and financial objectives
- Ensure the work is accomplished through experienced managers
- Collaborate and consult with Business Growth Strategy peers, colleagues, consultants, and managers to monitor development of strategic initiatives for business development
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Business Growth Strategy
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 8+ years of Business Growth Strategy experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Management experience
- FINRA Series 7
- Series 24 or within 180 days
- Superior conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand clients, define client needs, build trust, set and manage expectations.
- Experience in managing relationships at an executive level, preferably in a financial service-based business environment.
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.