Are you a driven, self-starter looking for an opportunity to help others, impact careers, and change lives?
If this sounds exciting, we want to talk to you!
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has several Recruiter openings in our new enterprise recruitment organization.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST APPLY TO THIS VACANCY POSTING, MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS AND RECEIVE A SCORE. YOUR SCORE IS ONLY VALID FOR THIS SPECIFIC VACANCY. ONCE THIS POSITION IS FILLED, YOUR SCORE IS NO LONGER VALID.
Our Recruiters consult with hiring managers to develop and execute targeted recruitment plans that identify the most qualified candidates with a primary emphasis on recruiting from diverse community groups, professional organizations, and educational institutions.
- Full-time employment
- Multiples positions may be filled from this posting
We are targeting creative, energetic recruitment professionals to focus on identifying recruitment sources, building talent pipelines, engaging job seekers, and using data to analyze progress and outcomes. Our ideal candidates will have a stellar track record of recruiting and placing highly skilled people in an organization.
If you are looking for an opportunity to do meaningful work while enjoying great benefits, a competitive salary, and job security - look no further! Apply today! Qualifications:
- Must meet PA residency requirement – For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow the link and click on Residency
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements: one year as a Human
Resource Analyst 1 including six months in the area of the parenthetical;
or one year of experience in the performance of professional human
resource duties, including six months of experience in the area of the
parenthetical; and a bachelor's degree; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Based on your answers to the supplemental application questions regarding education, you may be instructed to upload a copy of your college transcripts to your application. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
Veterans: Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. §7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans' Preference tab or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS): 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals)
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workplace diversity.
- Score valid for this specific posting only
- Score based on information reported on application and supplemental questions
- Provide complete and accurate information or:
- score may be lower than deserved
- application processing may be delayed
- disqualification may result
- May only test once under this announcement
- Email notice of test results provided