A Production job in Simi Valley, CA is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You must be able to perform tasks as assigned in the construction of windows and patio doors in all phases of assembly. In addition to meeting departmental manufacturing goals, safety, accuracy, and efficiency are key elements to your performance. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Pay Rate: $20
Start time: 5am
Why work at MITER Brands?
Production job responsibilities include:
- Support product build and assembly processes with accuracy and efficiency with the use of standard work instructions.
- Focus on the quality and timely delivery of completed tasks to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate Milgard’s Core Values in all business interactions.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures, including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- One year of similar work experience (Assembly, Manufacturing, and/or Warehouse)
- Mechanical aptitude, including the ability to read a tape measure
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition/subtraction
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
Our benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness for you and your eligible spouse/dependents. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. Our medical plans include a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) option to help you save for health care costs. Below is a list of benefits you will enjoy while working with our company.
- Medical plans with HRA or HSA options
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Supplemental Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurances
- Company paid Short-Term Disability
- Company paid Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off (PTO), including Vacation, Personal, and 8 paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Yearly Wellness Clinic
MITER Brands is an equal opportunity employer. MI Windows and Doors does not discriminate based on religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable legally protected category.