Production Assembler I V6 Days
A Production Assembler at our Sacramento, CA, location is available at Milgard Windows and Doors (MITER Brands™). In this role, you will be responsible for constructing windows in all different phases, You will possess one year of production experience or a related field. In addition, and most important part of your responsibilities is to conduct and safe work environment for yourself and the organization. The starting hourly compensation is $21.25, depending on experience.
Why work at MITER BRANDS
Production Assembler I job responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the following commitments are met and improved upon as outlined in the MPS Plan Document: On-Time Delivery, Quality, Units per Man Hour, Safety, Housekeeping, and Waste.
- Creates and executes MPS plans, meets MPS commitments, and works within the guidelines of MPS; reflects Milgard’s business values and the Milgard philosophy in all business interactions.
- Incorporates Milgard’s vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors; guides and motivates others to remain committed to the Milgard philosophy.
- Adheres to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
- Two to three years of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment or equivalent
- Read a tape measure
- Math skills
- Read/Write English
- Keep MPS commitments
- Experience with the use of various tools
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- You have experience with prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
- May be required to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- Hand dexterity and strength
- Able to work overtime as this may be required, including weekends
- Work performed in a warehouse-type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
Our benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness for you and your eligible spouse/dependents. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. Our medical plans include a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) option to help you save on healthcare costs. Below is a list of benefits you will enjoy while working with our company.
- Medical plans with HSA options
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Supplemental Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off (PTO), including Vacation, Personal, and eight paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Yearly Wellness Clinic
MITER Brands is an equal-opportunity employer. MI Windows and Doors does not discriminate based on religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable legally protected category.