Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
• The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
In this role, you will operate electronic or mechanical equipment to process daily work requirements. Duties may include: capturing, sorting and/or distributing items or documents using machinery to meet requirements; preparing and organizing work for subsequent processing through machines; executing jobs through PC; monitoring process; performing routine maintenance and repairs. You will be working under direct supervision, receiving detailed instruction on job responsibilities. Job demands standing for long periods of time.
Work schedule: Sunday through Thursday, 11:00pm to 7:30am or until completion, with a half hour lunch. This schedule is considered to be open-ended. Additional/extended hours may be required based on business need. Must be able to work additional hours as needed, including overtime and holidays.
- 6+ months of equipment operation experience
- Good communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively under direct supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to operate simple machines and perform basic maintenance/repairs
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Lockbox experience
- Operations experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Data entry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to operate OPEX 51 Mail Extraction work desk
- Ability to operate IBML SoftTrac Image Scanner
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Ability to lift 15+ pounds
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.