At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity has an Account Manager position available in the North America’s region within
the Automotive Division business unit. This position has responsibility of managing key customer accounts and the overall day-to-day business relationship between TE and strategic tier one module maker (CAM) accounts.
The Account Manager will report to the CAM Sales Manager and will be responsible for strategy development, promoting TE products and solutions, building and maintaining customer relationships within an assigned territory. Also, the Account Manager will work together with all Automotive team members to support responsible growth and new program launches to drive maximum penetration of TE’s products and customer satisfaction. Although remote, this position will operate out of our Troy, MI location.
What You'll Be Doing....
- Actively manage and support new program launches at large CAM accounts.
- Ensure program timing is met by fully understanding customer requirements, due dates etc. and managing internal actions to ensure timelines are met.
- Document all program activity via SalesForce.com system.
- Develop and implement strategies for the assigned accounts to ensure maximum revenue and profitability.
- Develop and maintain relationships at multiple levels in the customer base to position TE as a strategic partner to the customer.
- Maintain a high level of awareness in regard to industry trends and competitive activity within the territory.
- Drive sales growth through maximization of resources and execution of market segment strategies.
- Effectively communicate with all other Automotive team members to promote the business needs of
- the territory to foster growth.
- Provide an accurate forecast for their territory.
- Partner with Finance to meet account receivable goals.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Engineering
- Min 5-7 years sales or directly related experience in the Automotive Industry
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven skills in developing/implementing strategies in support of market segments, customers and
- products consistent with the overall business plan
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross functionally and to influence without direct authority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and computer skills (i.e. Power Point, Excel, Word). SalesForce.com knowledge a plus.
- Strong results-orientation and execution characteristics
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
This position is remote located.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $115,000 - $173,640 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Accounts Receivable, Account Manager, Equity, Finance, Sales, Automotive